Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just joined, very interested to hear all about this great vehicle, have already ordered my 1.6 tekna in white, delivery is currently 20th September...... can't wait !!!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Martin - Welcome....

Good choice of colour I must agree!!!

Please try to post pics when you get yours

Not too many sleeps now..........

Fee x

BTW - What date did you order... would be interesting to know what timescales are.....??

Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
You are kidding??? Means loads of people are ordering........I am sooo glad I ordered when I did...

Just hope the quality on the old production line doesn't suffer with the demand..

Sounds very like the Qashqai whose delivery dates are 5 months just now....

Looks like Nissan are on to a winner!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Martin

I put my spec in my signature!!

White Acenta 1.5 Dci + Premium pack
Ordered on 16 July - Due 20 October 2010

I think the White is absolutely fabulous

Like you, i will be counting the days till the car comes.....................

Fee x

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Fee, yes i can see now...must have had a grey moment !!!

Understand that the fifth gear test this thurday shows a white one !!

Martin

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi

Mixed reactions to be honest I've been asked to take it to a local car meet on Saturday to get some 'boyracers' reactions. Hopefully it'll be fixed by then. Just blew a boost hose.

I've driven 1.5 dci micras, notes and kumquats! With that engine in and it's a good engine I haven't got my hands on a dci juke yet

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Would you know then if there was an upgrade done to the DCi engines DPF to prevent t sooting up as frequently.

i know previously they had MASSIVE problems on the old 2.0 l Diesel engines on the Qashqai which had the DPF - the previous 1.5 DCis didnt have DPF

Keep us posted - your info will be good to hear...

Fee x

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi,
Just registered. I'm going to a preview at my dealer tomorrow night. If all goes well I intend to order a Tekna 1.6 Turbo in white.
I hope I can still get it for September. I'm sure I read somewhere that each UK dealer has a pre-order allocation of 20 Jukes for September delivery on a first come, first served basis.
Otherwise, I may just have to wait a bit longer...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya Chris and welcome... Some people have ordered in June and have been given a September date although I was led to believe diesels are being manufactured later thats why I've got a late October date...??

I noticed that from this forum - most people are getting white - Must be the best colour then - eh???

Fee x

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Fee,
My colour choice has changed a few times. Originally it was the gloss red shown in the first press pack (which has been replaced by the darker Force Red metallic — not to my liking), then the grey metallic and now having thought about it and taken a straw poll at work, white is the winner by a country mile. (I see they've just added a white Juke to the press pack gallery — very nice.)
By the way, are there any pics of the leather upholstery options? All seem to have red stitching. Whatever outside colour you pick, it seems there's no getting away from red on the inside, even if you pick the grey centre console.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts