Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - ordered mine yesterday!

No rush for delivery - but they've said mid March??

It will be my first new car ever (newest I've had was 6 months ex demo)!!! So a little bit excited....sad to say goodbye to my 05 Seat Leon!

New to all of this new car mallarkey...so any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks x

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi I went for the 1.6 petrol, acenta sport in red with protection pack thrown in(was torn between the white & red)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hi Gilly and welcome. You're in with a good crowd.
Best way to look after your new pride and joy is to wash regular (the car as well) and wax before and after winter. It all helps with looking after the paint work and some on here have said that the Juke's paint is exceptionally soft. So, the more wax the better.
Have fun when it arrives and all the best.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola Gilly

Welcome, plenty of advice and banter to be had hear, post your question and the replies will fly in.

Look around the forum first as the question may already be on there

Glad to have you onboard

Lj x

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi Gilly...welcome...saw a Force Red today (either Sport, Premium or Tekna...couldn't tell from a distance)...they do look good in red!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dougal said:
Hi Gilly and welcome. You're in with a good crowd.Best way to look after your new pride and joy is to wash regular (the car as well) and wax before and after winter. It all helps with looking after the paint work and some on here have said that the Juke's paint is exceptionally soft. So, the more wax the better.Have fun when it arrives and all the best.

Thanks for the advice x

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2005holdcroft said:
Welcome Gilly , Great choice of car even if you did go for Red over White lolJOhn
Oooh you've made me think now?? Don't white cars show all the muck though?? Lots of country lanes here - I'd be washing it every day!

·
Registered
20 Posts
gilly-juke said:
It will be my first new car ever (newest I've had was 6 months ex demo)!!! So a little bit excited....sad to say goodbye to my 05 Seat Leon!
Welcome, i just joined a few days back and have foudn it really useful!

My Juke is also my first brand new car as well so it makes it even more exciting!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts