Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Well, I ordered my Juke a couple of weeks ago. Im currently at the stage where without the car I am searching for anything Juke related on the internet. Thats how I came across this site. Now I'm busy deciding what accessories to buy for it. Currently Ive only got dust caps so over the next 8 weeks (fingers crossed) I will have few more to apply to the car.

Cant wait

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi Ron,
Welcome.

If you're wondering about accessories I can heartily recommend the spoiler.
Got my red Tekna on Monday complete with spoiler, and it really looks the biz.
The way it flicks up the sloping roof at the back - just what it needs.

Again, welcome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot. I have thought about the spoiler. Not 100% sure yet. Ive
seen a couple of photos on here and really like it on the red Juke. Just not sure about spending that money on it as there are a few other things I would like as well.

Ian

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hello and a big welcome to the forum - Wont be long now - dont take delivery dates too seriously just now as things could change. but hopefully yours wont be delayed

happy days...

Fee x

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ ronaldianho - Nice one I have about 11 weeks to wait for mine, just think positive thoughts regarding the delivery dates, alot of people on this site have been told a delivery date which has then slipped by weeks, but i'm hoping that Nissan are working to capacity producing the little beauties as the new2011 plate approaches

1 - 7 of 7 Posts