Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new the forum, I wasn't going to join until I picked up my Force Red Acenta 1.6 Premium, as I didn't want to tempt fate, but I couldn't wait to join in the fun.

Come on march 1st, what's keeping you

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi mandajuke welcome to the forum of fun I can see you chosen the best colour by far no matter what them ******'s tell you when they come along
browse around and have soome fun

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Withoutwax, I ordered last Sunday in Southampton. I waited 6 days before I had to jump into the forum.

I was caught up in the moment and I bought mats and supagard through the dealer at full price....having since looked on here I reckon I could have done better

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
supaguard you can cancel if you dont want it call the dealer and tell him you dont he cant refuse as its not applied to the car until it gets to him this is a dealer service on Nissan

·
Registered
489 Posts
@mandajuke - I ordered mine this past Thursday just trying to find out what kind of dates people are being given if they've ordered in recent weeks..looks promising and we get a new 11 plate

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for the advice deks36, my only thought was the car would be at it's cleanest at the dealership and therefore a good time for any treatment.

Did you get any protection on your juke, either inside or out. Is it honestly worth it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Withoutwax, I order last Sunday and I was given a delivery date on feb9 but I'm waiting for the 11 plate. An extra 21 sleeps or so :-(

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome mandajuke - quick delivery date you ve been given - All the best for pick up

But sorry - you must have ordered the wrong colour - WHITE IS BEST!!!!!!!

Fee

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Welcome mandajuke - quick delivery date you ve been given - All the best for pick up

But sorry - you must have ordered the wrong colour - WHITE IS BEST!!!!!!!

Fee
see i told you them ******'s would be along,

No I had no extra coatings put on mine I will be giving it a good waxing when it warms up and i have time to wash it and dry it before waxing it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha force red does sound like a dodgy us armed forces tv show BUT to all the whities out there it IS the best colour

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome to the forum mandajuke, iv'e read with great interest the date you have been given after ordering your baby last week, like myself and others on this forum have orders for there babys too, but the dates given to myself have far exceeded the norm, i do hope your baby arrives as soon as possible for you but will be inerested if you could keep us informed of any developments, once again welcome and nice choice, but blacks the new red
and white

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think I was lucky with my date because the dealer was saying 3-4 months, how when he checked there were about 9 different acentas waiting for ordering- and one was my lovely force red. Right place right time I guess

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I'll have to get rid of these green eyes of jealousy.

I have a five month wait still, that ought to be time enough for me to swap to coloured contact lenses

1 - 20 of 30 Posts