Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello. It seems that I'm the first one to post from malta.Well I ordered my silver juke 1.6 petrol and have to waittill mid Feb 11. By this time I have only seen one juke on theroad. I'm sure that there are more on the road.
Hope to see more pictures.
thanks

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to the forum bu sadly you are not the first memeber from malta, that honour goes to lorfall I'm afraid

·
Registered
277 Posts
welcomemaxuereb !! ........... I am now officiallyno longer the ONE AND ONLY

I have been waiting for mine since August, as when I visited the dealer in July, they still had no details about the Juke price.

Well, there surely is a silver one and a white one on the road............ and everyone in the UK who run around in a Juke seem to wave at every Juke driving past them ........... so I guess we have to start the trend here too ................ so I'll start waving to you in Feb !!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi lorrfal
good to hear from Maltese people in this forum. When I went to order it in November the nextavailable date was midFebruary. What kind of Juke you have ordered? Hope to see you aroundwith your new car in February. Good luck

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi there ........ visited the dealer in July, placed deposit in August ...... but since I ordered a Diesel had to wait, so hopefully it should be due, in mid January.
Ordered the Acenta Sports

Good luck with yours

·
Registered
277 Posts
The trims.....

- Visia comes in casual grey fabric
- Acenta comes in premium grey or red fabric
(I ordered the sports pack and that comes with red trims)
- Tekna comes in premium grey leatherEdited by: lorrfal

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
jayannlay said:
What is Premium Red?
not something you had to worry about being a tekna

the Acenta can be purchase in SPORT or PREMIUM trim upgrades
and RED or grey accents and centre console

hence Premium Red

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi lorrfal
Very nice package you have. I like the red colour but as you may know, living here in maltaI was worried that it may fade due to our hot weather. When I went to see the juke in theshowroom, I saw the white colour just being delivered to the owner. Although it was nice,I always liked the metallic grey colouras the car I have at the moment.
See you around

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi lorrfal

Yes I know that you orderd the black colour. That was my opinion what I have posted
ealier.

thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lorrfal i noticed urs is Diesel...How is it ??..I waiting for mine Machine brown by mid June cant wait....

·
Registered
277 Posts
JackieBartolo said:
Lorrfal i noticed urs is Diesel...How is it ??..I waiting for mine Machine brown by mid June cant wait....

Welcome JackieBartolo!! .... finally another maltese lady !!

So far I can say it's great, just love it ........... mpg is not giving me as it's quoted to give.
Giving me 43/44mpg when according to brochure specs it should give 55mpg.

I did ask the dealer about it, and said car will settle after 6000km, so its then I should calculate mpg.
Otherwise, it's great .... and to be honest although it would be nice to get 55mpg, I really don't mind. I just simply love the car.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts