Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Hello...soon to be a 'juke'r'!

3K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  Juke-of-earl 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Ive had my test drive today, and im just convincing myself to phone the dealer in the week to order it!

Ive specced up a white Juke Acenta Sport Pack 1.6 manual in white with the red interior

Im going to be trading in my 2006 mx-5 2.0i sport.

So...Hi everyone!

See less See more
#8 ·
I will probably end up signing this week, but im trying to get more for my p/x at the mo... there about £200 short of the book p/x price so were nearly there!

Im also having an internal struggle between the sport and premium spec!

#9 ·
Hi Everyone

I purchased my first brand new car which is the white JUKe with red trims, 1.6 Tekna, Manual, Petrol. It was on September 27 and the dealer( DESIRA NISSAN, NORWICH)said it will be delivered end of October or first week of November. I can't wait to see and ride on this since this is the first car that me and my wife both agreed to have.
Hope they will fulfill their promise.

#13 ·
I suggest that subtle vinyl bitsto the bottom of the doors would look good even on a base model Juke VISIAwhich already has black wing mirrors and door handles:

Thefull length red and blackstriping certainly makes it stand out
Nice choice of colours for a white Juke with red interior

Edited by: KevInJuke

#14 ·
TheWhiteJuke said:
I will probably end up signing this week, but im trying to get more for my p/x at the mo... there about £200 short of the book p/x price so were nearly there!

Im also having an internal struggle between the sport and premium spec!

You just have to ask yourself. "Do I need SATNAV and a reversing camera?" If not go for sportpack

#23 ·
Hi White Juke

Welcome to th forum!

My White juke acenta with premium will finally be on my driveway next week. I got my registration number today now seriously counting the sleeps

My dealer told me the 20th when I ordered on the 24th sept, I am very lucky that it has stayed true to their word.

Happy choosing

Tori

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.