Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone Im Chip, Just ordered my 1.6 Juke Acenta Premium (in Red) cant wait for it to arrive :)

my old car was a Legnum VR4 (Big Jap Super Estate) so this is a bit of a change :) im gonna save a fortune on petrol :)

Love Chip

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hehe another RED</font> , welcome to Fees dreaded colour chart. T

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha I was brain washed by all the avertising Nissan did

Plus I heard Red is Faster, Better MPG and more reliable
lol

·
Registered
605 Posts
I will forgive you that last comment as you are obviously still bewitched ha ha. Welcome from the opposition.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha.

Yeah my delivery date is as soon as I sell my old car, I managed to get the Acenta Premium Showroom model for the price of an Acenta Sport With free red paint

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome indeed!At least you don't have a long wait.When we were looking around at various other options we enquired about a Polo. Nothing fancy just a diesel SL trim. Quoted up to 4 months for the colour I wanted, and then only if they could persuade the factory to change a different order. If I wanted a standard red or black it would have been about 3 months!Why so long?Nissan are quoting 4 weeks!Chris

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome CHIP although has been rightly said - cant say i'm impressed with the colour -- Ketchup indeed to go with CHIPs.Hope you enjoy the car when it comes --- keep us advised on how you get on --- Thiis is a great site with lots of banter --- Take it on the chin... White is still better than red...!!!All the bestFee xxx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was really lucky with mine, th showroom model had everything I wanted except the red centre console

feefeeglasgow said:
Welcome CHIP although has been rightly said - cant say i'm impressed with the colour -- Ketchup indeed to go with CHIPs.Hope
you enjoy the car when it comes --- keep us advised on how you get on
--- Thiis is a great site with lots of banter --- Take it on the chin...
White is still better than red...!!!All the bestFee xxx
Even Nissan themselves prefer the Red</font>

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think Nissan quote longer lead times for red jukes to allow customers to come to their senses and give them time to see the error of their ways!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Iceman said:
I think Nissan quote longer lead times for red jukes to allow customers to come to their senses and give them time to see the error of their ways!!!

lol

just noticed I have to do another 12 posts until I can access the rest of the forum :(Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
106 Posts
You should be able to visit the rest of the forum and post, just not the for sale section.I think?Chris

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome Chip, you have definately picked the best colour!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts