Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Just collected my lovely new Juke today. The first time I've ever bought a car from new and very excited. A 1.6 Force Red Acenta Premium. Totally baffled by the gadgets and technology at the moment but lovely to drive and I've noticed a few heads turn already. Anyway Hi everyone :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shwmae Acrorat! :) (although I barely speak any Welsh!)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank You :)

I've only seen two others in Cardiff. I've driven her around some more today, absolutely loving it. And I must admit, I like the double take that people do when they look at the car. I feel like I'm part of some exclusive club or something... and rather like it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers guys. I like this forum, everyone seems really friendly.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha, so I've noticed.

Must say, I was stopped at some lights today. I was on the outside lane, some bloke on my inside was just staring at the car and was a bit slow to take off when the lights went green! I freaking love the feeling of driving my lovely car!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi Gen...welcome...I should get mine end of next week or beginning of next...can't wait...the car is definitely a head turner...I know I can't help but smile whenever one passes by (still fairly rare in these parts)!! Can't wait to be on the receiving end of the admiring glances (even if they are just looking at the car!!!)

I can't actually imagine having joined a forum about any of my previous cars...the Juke just seems to deserve the special attention!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It does make you feel quite special driving it. Even the higher driving position gives an air of superiority on the road. Not long for you to wait now Deejay!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts