Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
Just ordered an Acenta Premium 1.6 DIG-T in Force Red today straight after a test drive.
I'm a bit worried I might be left out in the cold with all the advertising etc saying the Juke is aimed at the 20 to 30 age group. I'm approaching 60 (won't be more specific). Anybody else out there in that age group?
I must say it's the most exciting design I've seen in years.
Best Regards
Colin

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi Colin and welcome,
I am not as close to 60 as you but half way between at 44
and as soon as i saw the concept i knew I wanted one then when the Juke was on show in July at my dealer that was it and as you said its a very exciting individual design
and I am really looking forward to getting mine

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Colin welcome, i too am nearing 60 (the new 40) and i'm collecting my 1.6 red acenta premium pack tomorrow and i'm as excited as any teenager.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Perhaps Colin and olderjuke should be classed on the forum as "veterans" and get preferential rates for accessories........
Only kidding guys - its fab to see you here and good that you are "trendy"

Fee x

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Colin

I'm 40 and I don't thinka car needs to be age specific at all - it's just a great car!
I did worry at one point that maybe it was a bit of a butch car, but now I've seen it in white I don't think so.

When's your delivery date?

Bibi

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello there, am new to this site. Am currently awaiting delivery of our 1.6 Acenta Premium in Black...for once I would like time to speed up and not slow down!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello Fee,

26 Nov was the build date with delivery a couple of weeks later.
I'll be happy to get it before the end of the year and the VAT increase.
Rgds
Colin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts