Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Juke fans,

I didnt believe it when one of my customers said theres a forum for Juke already !

well thought id best join in the fun as im a sales manager at a Nissan dealer in kent. Hope I can answer some of your questions, and you guys some of mine. Got our launch evening tonight and the sarnes have turned up so im off to munch. Hope you enjoy your car's as much as I do.

Chris.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome and good luck ! I think you will have to field a whole host of Q' about delayed orders !!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
just to add if you are looking for a Juke and you are in kent, get down to the canterbury dealer
they are a great bunch and will do their very best to get a deal with you

trust me I know

·
Registered
754 Posts
Welcome salesmanager.

If you have any cancelled orders for the Acenta with Premium in automatic please let me know.

Edited by: silverjuke

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome salesmanager. I live in Chatham. Shame I didn't know about your event or I might have come down for a look. I've already been to a preview event and had a test drive and have mine on order, but would have been nice to see one in the flesh again. Hope all goes well for you at your launch

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All are welcome. Always keen to have a deal here. Buying at the cheapest quoted price isnt always the best option. Any dealer can quote a balls out price, but wot level of service are you expecting after placing your order?Its the aftersales service we pride ourselves in - our customers become our friends.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
balls out price, did i leave you with them then,knew their was more too be had!! hope i am considered a friend and receive great customer service in due course

1 - 14 of 14 Posts