Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Girls,

Just signed up and logged in to say hello to everyone, Hope everyones got their Jukes on order! We are always happy to help whether it be Sales or Aftersales!

Thanks

Wlmg

·
Registered
754 Posts
Does your "happy to help" extend to your Mill Hill branch, or is it just for Slough?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im certain Mill Hill would be more than happy to help you, I am good friends with the salesmanagerand sales controller there,Have you made contact with anyone there yet?

·
Registered
754 Posts
It would be great if you could ask your good friend the sales manager to call me, Nissan Customer Services asked him to call me 10 days ago and he still hasn't managed to pick up the phone!
The shortened version of my story is that I ordered from Mill Hill wlmg because they promised a delivery date of Sept/ Oct when another dealer was quoting mid November. I then find out (not from wlmg because they have never phoned me) that delivery is delayed to mid December and that on the date I ordered (31/8) every dealer would have known that October was not a possibility. They also told me they would have an auto to test drive in Sept, that hasn't materialised. I have complained to Nissan Customer Services who have talked to the dealer and supposedly the sales manager is ringing me.....
So my complaints for wlmg are:a) they don't keep me informedb) they secured my order by giving me a delivery date they knew wasn'tachievable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have relayed the message today with a screen print of the notes above. My sincere apologies on behalf of Mill Hill, I cannot comment on the surrounding circumstances, however I am sure that they will look to achieve a speedy and effective resolution in due course.
Best Regards,

·
Registered
754 Posts
wlmg mill hill, just phoned and apologised. I'm priority across wlmg for any cancelled order now.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
iamdabe said:
silverjuke said:
wlmg mill hill, just phoned and apologised. I'm priority across wlmg for any cancelled order now.
Excellent News!
Hope your get your DCI soon!
HOPE SHE DOESNT i think he is wating for a 1.6 petrol auto not a diesel

hope WLMG improve their service to you and throw in some real sweetners aswell
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
754 Posts
deks36 said:
iamdabe said:
silverjuke said:
Excellent News!
Hope your get your DCI soon!
HOPE HE DOESNT i think he is wating for a 1.6 petrol auto not a diesel

hope WLMG improve their service to you and throw in some real sweetners aswell
Not holding my breath on sweetners, I did comment that the white is £400 cheaper than the silver was and he said he would have to talk to his manager.
I suspect that he phoned me when he had something to offer me rather than just an apology on its own.
He is now not 100% sure he can get the car from the other branch. Talk about raising my expectations then dropping them again.
PS I'm female.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Went to the mill hill wlmg dealership again today. The salesman who I spoke to yesterday wasn't in, even though he made an appointment with me yesterday. It also turned out that half of what he said yesterday turned out to be exaggerated !
To cut a long story short, the sales manager Michael was very helpful, giving me a protection pack as apology for the mad treatment I have had:) He is also going to sort out the transfer of the number plate that the other guy reckoned was too difficult. Feel happier dealing with them now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts