Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you don't mind a 'foreigner' joining your site but its far more active than any US Juke forum Ive seen. I say 'foreigner' like that because I am actually English I just live over here in the US

Took delivery of my Juke SL AWD in Ceyanne Red with the red and black interior on Monday. Initially the dealer was quoting an estimated delivery date of Mid January but the main man at Brown's Nissan Sterling sold him soul to the devil or something because a week later he was calling me to say my Juke was there (Brown's do rock...thanks Patrick!)

This is the 4th Nissan I have had, way back when I lived in England I had a Nissan Premeria (sp?) as a company car and loved it. There was then a long break from having a Nissan until I moved to the US and since being here have had 2 Xterra's (X-trail in the UK I think) and now the Juke. Still have one of the Xterra's traded in the wife Jeep for the Juke.

Was interested in getting a Juke since it was confirmed that it was not just a concept car but was going into production but didn't pre-order in case it drove like a dog and I hated it. Once I had had the test drive though it was just a case of when I could get one. After just 2 days of owning one I love it.

Economy mode does have its uses, traffic around here is crap, bumper to bumper stuff during rush hour and eco mode is fine for that driving. Given some clear roads though Sport mode though is something else, the car simply comes alive and is a joy to drive. Right now I cant see the point of normal :)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi skvanD welcome to the forum memebers from all over the world are welcome here and indeed we do have some other stateside members
hope you are enyjoying your car

·
Registered
659 Posts
Everyone welcome, I'd say.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi. You're more than welcome. We have members from all over the world so we're fast becoming an international site, not just a uk one

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the welcome. No didnt trade the wife and the jeep for the Juke. although that swap might have been a good one. It was a better trade to just give the dealer the Jeep and a wad of cash. The wife is really quite valuable to me :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello and welcome

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi mate,

Welcome to you - I used to do a lot of work with the guys at Norfolk Naval base. Virginia is a lovely state. Especially liked Williamsburg Outlet Mall (is that actually in Virgina? Used to pass it on the drive down from Dulles)

Andy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts