Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I've owned my 2011 Juke SL for about 2 weeks now. It's a Gun Metallic w/ the CVT, AWD and NAV. I'm really loving the car. I've also been following this forum for about a month, and have really enjoyed the posts and information here. So, I thought I'd take the plunge and join!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Welcome, Ilmor.

Delighted you have a recently-delivered CVT AWD

Please share photos with us sad, 'waiting' people.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hi Ilmor,a big warm welcome to the UK Forum!!I´m an Englishman, living in Spain permanently (lovin´it) and am also a member of the U.S. Forum, to get both points of view on many subjects.My biggest envy is that you guys seem able to get most anything you need in the auto DIY world, while here in Spain, things are not so rosy. The climate here make up for a lot of the grievances however!!I am sure we will all look forward to some posts and requestsfrom you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, all. Here are a couple of pics.... I don't know why the site is cutting off some of the pics...

Edited by: ilmor

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi and welcome - photos look cool. Great to see a Sun roof

Ozza.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
WITH REFERENCE TO PICS BEING CUT OFF they are not you have to use the scroll bar at the bottom or resize the pics smaller so they fit in

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Howdy and a big WELCOME to you - nice to have you join us ilmor and nice pics of your car!!!!
No moonroofs in the UK so far - I received an email from Nissan about 5 months ago to say they had no plans.That said I think the JUKE would suit a panoramic roof better then the moonroof.... my opinion though. You never know, with the success of the JUKE so far - you never know what Nissan will have planned...Fee xDavid - you should no better why no sunroof in GLasgow --- its never sunny!!!!!
Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
david17021982 said:
why no sunroof available on the UK models?
We don't get that much sun over here but that's not the reason. I'd like a panoramic roof, personally, but I'm not bothered about a sun roof, not when you've got Air con.

If I had a sunrrof I'd keep forgetting to close it and I'd come back to the scene below.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Maybe it wasn't the sun roof left open that was the problem. Maybe he had one of those chilled glove boxs and it went into overload.

·
Registered
605 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
david17021982 said:
why no sunroof available on the UK models?
We don't get that much sun over here but that's not the reason. I'd like a panoramic roof, personally, but I'm not bothered about a sun roof, not when you've got Air con.

If I had a sunrrof I'd keep forgetting to close it and I'd come back to the scene below.

Man! You should have seen the size of that seagull!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
It was last seen heading over to Great Yarmouth, in search of black Tecknas with stillen exhausts.Anybody we know live over that way?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts