Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,I bought my Juke in December. It's a Sapphire Black, SL, six speed M/T, FWD. I've got almost 2000 miles on it now. I've been loafing around on your forum, and see that I will need a new vocabulary. Please be patient
Blackbeer

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome to the forum blackbeer, most of the juksters will be snoozing now as it's three in the morning over here, and the likes of myself who's suppose to be working can't have a bit of chilling then who can, i have a acenta 1-5 dci on order in metalic black with the sportspack i ordered back in november and been told it will be feb 22nd so being patient is the issue for me and many others i will look out for your posts as the craic on this forum is brill take care buddy enjoy your juke.</font>
</font> mr nev
</font>

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Welcome Blackbeer.As you've checked out the forum you know what you're letting yourself in for.On your head be it.We can't be held responsiblefor any subsequent mental health issues.

·
Registered
659 Posts
MT?
Your model range is different.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
jayannlay said:
MT?
Your model range is different.
M/T stands for manual transmission

and yes their model line up is different from ours they SL,SV and the specs are totally different as are the options.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome blackber, as you have black, question? Red or White. Please think very carefully before answering

Kat x

·
Registered
272 Posts
welcome blackbeer. simmo.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mr nev said:
welcome to the forum blackbeer, most of the juksters will be snoozing now as it's three in the morning over here, and the likes of myself who's suppose to be working can't have a bit of chilling then who can, i have a acenta 1-5 dci on order in metalic black with the sportspack i ordered back in november and been told it will be feb 22nd so being patient is the issue for me and many others i will look out for your posts as the craic on this forum is brill take care buddy enjoy your juke.</font>
</font> mr nev
</font>
You're going to love it when you get it. I like your color choice too. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
colormeblue said:
Hi Blackbeer,

Ahhh, Key Largo, Florida ....welcome to the forum. Alabama here. Hope you are enjoying your JUKE.

ColorMeBlue
Havin' a ball. Hope you are too. Are you on the Juke Forum at home?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
Welcome Blackbeer.As you've checked out the forum you know what you're letting yourself in for.On your head be it.We can't be held responsiblefor any subsequent mental health issues.
Hi JUKEOFYORKI'll try to keep up. Thanks for the warning.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
M/T stands for manual transmission

and yes their model line up is different from ours they SL,SV and the specs are totally different as are the options.
[/QUOTE]
Absolutely correct, and Hi.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts