Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I've been checking out this forum for a while now, drooling over the jukes here but now I can proudly say that I have ordered mine yesterday and should be delivered end of March. Although I am a bit sceptical regarding the delivery date, I hope the dealer didn't talk crap and will actually deliver what he had said. It will be a Black Tekna Jukey with red interior.
I will post pictures as soon as i get it. Let the waiting begin!!!

Cheers!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
živjo!še en v čakalni vrsti :) samo moj je naročen že od oktobra in ga pričakujem šele konec marca (CVT) tako da že odštevam!Nice to meet u and hope to see u on the road soon, expecting mine at the end of march aswell!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone for the warm welcome...will keep you updated what's happening with my Jukey...

and hello to my fellow slovenian...se vidimo na cesti :)

take care everyone

z

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hello and welcome. as im sure you have found this forum has a huge amount of information and fun ideas for modification right down to technical issues and the best way to get them sorted.
Nothing beats a whole bunch of people with love of a common goal.
Cant wait to place the order for mine :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey
without a doubt the forum is very helpful...afterall the car is new and there will be a lot of questions coming from all directions that the dealerswill have a hard time answering as someone else said on here. More heads put together know more as they say here in slovenia so definitely a useful forum...I can say that the first itme i saw the juke i thought to myself that this is the car for me and since I believe October I have been searching for most information possibleon juke and now I think i am definitely convinced that it is the right choice.

Cheers!!!

z

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome Zizay ..... have heard lots of nice things about Slovenia, and surely want to visit hopefully soon..... you also build some nice Elanyachts there too!
I attended the boat fair this past January in Dusseldorf, (my first experience) and the ELAN 350 sailing yacht took the boat of the year award.... so it was quite nice to see the cheerful Slovenians celebrating !!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Zizay- fantastic choice of car! 

Welcome! Have fun and smile, you're soon going to be a juke parent! 

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Lady juke said:
Ola Zizay

Welcome

Is it me or reading this post did anyone else think...... Eurovision Song Contest?
Ha ha....That's exactly what I was thinking.That and Zizay stardust and the spiders from mars.

Welcome, Zizay.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
And the votes from Scotland are:

Red - NIL points...

White - Dix points.....

that concludes the votes from Scotland....

Zizay - all the best and Welcome to the forum and all us mad people......

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
And the votes from Scotland are:

Red - NIL points...

White - Dix points.....

that concludes the votes from Scotland....

Zizay - all the best and Welcome to the forum and all us mad people......

1 - 20 of 72 Posts