Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello....... Ordered a Juke yesterday (1.6 DiG-T Tekna 2wd, Gun Grey, grey leather & console). Got a better than expected p/x for my Fabia vRS too.

I'm originally from Cheshire but managed to get lost along the way!Edited by: Mez

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mez

GOod to see the Scottish contingent growing!!!

AM coming through to the East Neuk tomorrow...

Happy Driving when it comes -- by the way whens your delivery and was it Flear and Thompson you bought from??

Fee x

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Fee,
Yes, placed the order with Flear & Thomson.My partner has the 1.5 dci Qashqai (pre dpf).... it’s a good engine. The dealer reckons that Nissan will be rolling out the 1.6 petrol and 1.5 dci models first. The 1.6 DiG-T will be out in November.... I can only hope for sooner.

Mez Edited by: Mez

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Its not coming soon enough for me

I have had 3 qashqais ( 2.0l, 1.5 Dci and a 1.6) and love my car but the petrol consumption is a killer so financially looking forward to paying less for fuel.

Hope your wait isn't too long!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
575 Posts
Mez said:
Cheers Fee,
Yes, placed the order with Flear & Thomson. The engine is actually the DiG-T (typo). My partner has the 1.5 dci Qashqai (pre dpf).... it’s a good engine. The dealer reckons that Nissan will be rolling out the 1.6 petrol and 1.5 dci models first. The 1.6 DiG-T will be out in November.... I can only hope for sooner.

Mez

Not sure if this is right or not, but my understanding is the first cars will be those built in Sunderland. The 1.6 petrol and 1.5 diesel are all Sunderland built as are th non 4 wheel drive DIG-Ts. If you've order a 4 wheel drive, it'll be November as these are being shipped from Japan. I hope so anyway as I'm waiting for the DIG-T and November is a long way off

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mez[/QUOTE]

Not sure if this is right or not, but my understanding is the first cars will be those built in Sunderland. The 1.6 petrol and 1.5 diesel are all Sunderland built as are th non 4 wheel drive DIG-Ts. If you've order a 4 wheel drive, it'll be November as these are being shipped from Japan. I hope so anyway as I'm waiting for the DIG-T and November is a long way off
[/QUOTE]

If the delivery forecast shortens, all the better. November is too long a wait
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

1 - 8 of 8 Posts