Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I want one of those!!! Haven't been able to see the Juke in real life yet but we love it! Anyone any ideas when dealerships will have them in stock to try out? We are thinking of Haptic Blue for a colour has anyone seen this yet???

Alison

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome. Haptic Blue Juke photos?
Only those I put on Facebook earlier today- so you have probably already seen them.
They are photos I tookat the Juke show launch back in July -

Heptic Blue is quite a dark colour, but it goes quite well with the gunmetal/grey interior IMO
Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

Guess where we are off to on Friday night? Our local garage to get a price on our current car, then off to our other local garage on Saturday as I do like to get the best price lol!
I do love this colour though was tempted with white as well but think it might be this one.
The dealership was telling about the pre-ordering that they are doing so watch this space

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with ordering. Doesn't seem to be many discounts about at the moment, but you should be able to get at least £500 off the price if you're shopping around and haggling. Dealers by me (kent) are getting their demo cars in early/mid September so you should be able to see/drive one then.
Colour is a very personal thing, but for what its worth, I think the Juke is a statement car and so needs a bold colour to go with it. I've gone for red, but very seriously considered white like Feefee as it makes the Juke really stand out. Let us know what you go for

·
Registered
69 Posts
Alison,Haggling paid off for me I got £1400 above base px price for my car and that was the CAP guide just to tough firm and focused and what you want to achieve good luck

·
Registered
329 Posts
Im trading in 2 cars -
After laughing and nearly walking out at the initial trade in offer - which I told them was a disgrace and insulting, they upped the offer by £1100, so its worth standing your ground!

Although I must admit - couldnt get a penny off the Juke - only managed to get mats thrown in and that was it!

I swear, Aberdeen is the most expensive area of the UK for car buying. Very few deals to be had anywhere at the moment. Especially in the crossover market. Kugas, Tiguans, IX30s, ASX's, QQ's, Jukes - no deals to be had at all.
And believe me, weve looked and haggled hard. 18 months ago, there were amazing deals out there, but now, theres nothing.

I guess its all down to the fact that cars are now more or less made to order, not so manybulk piles ofover producedcars sat in remote fields nowadays....

AndyEdited by: andytran

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely not expecting anything off a Juke but I drive a hard bargain when it comes to getting a price for our car and I always expect some mudflaps/mats too!!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Definitely push for a deal! we got £300 off our Juke and a above average PX price for our Mazda 2! so well chuffed, we were the 5th people to order one on the day though, think the dealer was going for a record so were more inclined to do a deal!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's my birthday tomorrow so what a birthday treat for me going to the dealership for a bit of haggling

·
Registered
329 Posts
Which wheels are on the Haptic Blue Juke in this thread?

Are they 17"s?

If so, I prefer them to the sport wheels which the premium upgrade brings!

Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts