Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

This looks an interesting forum, Its nice to be here.

I was thinking of changing my car on 1st Sept as I normally do. Took a test drive in the Nissan Juke & loved it.

For the past 12 years I have owned 6 different new Citroen's, as I change my car every 2 years. Prior to Citroen, I used to buy Ford. I saw one or two Juke's about & thought wow, that looks so different. I'm glad I took the test drive & within a couple weeks ordered a Juke Accenta 1.6 in Gun Metallic.

Roll on 1st Sept.

Regards

Wizard

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi wizard, welcome to the forum, full of information and a little banter thrown in for good measure
come sept 1st you will have this
permanently planted on your face

·
Registered
912 Posts
Wizard said:
Hi

This looks an interesting forum, Its nice to be here.

I was thinking of changing my car on 1st Sept as I normally do. Took a test drive in the Nissan Juke & loved it.

For the past 12 years I have owned 6 different new Citroen's, as I change my car every 2 years. Prior to Citroen, I used to buy Ford. I saw one or two Juke's about & thought wow, that looks so different. I'm glad I took the test drive & within a couple weeks ordered a Juke Accenta 1.6 in Gun Metallic.

Roll on 1st Sept.

Regards

Wizard
Welcome to the forums Wizard. Nice to hear you have been hooked on the Juke. It is one of those cars that you either love or hate and I think that until you actually have a drivein one, you get that feeling that it's different from the rest and the more you look at it, the more you get to like it.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
jambo,wizard,welcome,take your time and feel free to join in when your ready,lots of info,some banter,and a little bit of irony,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Hello Roy Wood.
You won't have to "wish it could be christmas everyday" after Sep 1st.
early finish,today was it joy,

1 - 20 of 28 Posts