Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!

Just to say, i have ordered a Juke Accenta 1.6CVT and it arrives for me this Saturday!! i absolutely cannot wait but have some serious reservations all of a sudden due to the information i have found out about the current paint issues that seem to prevail over all models.

One, should i be worried with my Juke?

Two, does anyone know roughly what kind of fix (if any) is available for the mean time in case such a problem occurs on my car.

Three, would this all be covered in the standard warranty and will Nissan eventually replace our bumpers free of charge? (thats what im guessing from what ive read so far)

Otherwise, i literally can't wait and have never been so excited over any car. there isn't a thing so far that has turned me off and can't wait to live and breath this new car!

Many thanks to everybody in advance for any help and thank to all for such a great forum.

anwerjEdited by: anwerj

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Someone will be along to answer your question asap.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola Anwerj,

A number of us have reported the paint issue to our dealers and NCS.
They are working on a solution and vehicles will be recalled and rectified under warranty.

Members are daily posting on this issue.

Lj

·
Registered
998 Posts
anwerj said:
Hi everybody!

Otherwise, i literally can't wait and have never been so excited over any car. there isn't a thing so far that has turned me off and can't wait to live and breath this new car!

anwerj
Welcome Anwerj, Sounds like a bad case of premature Ejukealation. Tc

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OH MY GOD GUYSS!!!!! 2 DAYS!!!! I genuinely am so excited!! paint problems or not!!! Whatever happens, i know my Juke and I will get through anything!!

(he says with extreme jukeulation....)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I finally collected my brand new Juke on Saturday morning. Since then I have done 400 miles and now I am finally back at a computer and able to write some form of review...

Suffice to say...WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

What a joyous, fun, exciting, comfortable, perfect car! As many negative things as there are to find on this forum, in my humble experience I have to say I am still shocked at the abilities of this wonderful motor!

There is a perfect balance between ride comfort, ride height and cornering stability. The styling on the outside takes me by surprise each and every time I catch my reflection and the sheer amount of features in the cabin continually surprises me.

I personally have percieved nothing but an excellent build quality and am absolutely taken aback by how much I have come to enjoy and love this car. And I was lucky enough to install illuminated side bars and am at a loss to see why all cars don't have them! Never will another puddle catch me off guard!!

I never knew you could get so much car for such a small value and it really makes one think. If this is what you get for a Nissan of this price, imagine what it is like to own a GTR...

All in all... LOVE IT!!

Just thought id keep you all in the loop.

Juke Accenta 1.6 CVT Gun Metal Grey

·
Registered
912 Posts
Anwerj, going off that report, I think you really really like the Juke. Glad you are pleased with it.

I will report on mine when I get it! Each day is getting closer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts