Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I own an smart roadster and shortly a 1.5 tekna...
unfortunately my dealer seems a bit clueless so can i ask..
nissan connect, will it stream music from my iphone over bt or is it restricted to calls?
the dog guard...is it a boot one or between the front seats does any one know?
any advice on extras that people have bought that are a) useful b) not!
Cheers
Sean

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm only a newbie and haven't read my manual yet so I know very little of use.. however what I DO know is that my iPhone works like a dream with my tekna. The music will stream either via bluetooth or through the usb. The usb connection is definitely best because it (a) charges as you're driving and (2) you can control the music through the screen and the steering wheel controls which is easier, safer and probably a lot more legal

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that, macavity the cat.
I thought it would but he said not and didn't want to call him a liar!
I've not placed my order yet shopping around for the best price! In fact I've just Pm'ed the site sponsor.....
Sean

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Sean,

I am a smart roadster owner too, soon to be a tekna dci, same as you!! I needed something that was going to get as many miles to the gallon as the smartie!! Will be sad to see it go but I was having so many problems with it, leaking etc! There are some fab accessories you can buy for it, holdcroft will defo do the best price through this forum.

Bambi x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi sean welcome dog guard is for the boot area not behind the front seats and apparently is a pig to fit
good luck with order would say that bargains will be hard to find given the Juke is in demand
best advice I can give is to pick a dealer with good customer care before during and after sale

1 - 8 of 8 Posts