Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to the forum. Based in Maidstone, Kent and getting my Juke at 9:30am on 1st September! Can't wait, Acenta in Force red!

Any tips on what to expect when I collect?

Edited by: Kerfuffle

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome..Just expect to see a row of white ones waiting to be collected…
Only jesting..you're gonna love it….even in red.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Kerfuffle,
I am collecting mine from Maidstone on the same day....will be after work about 5pm ish though. Are you collecting from Beadles Nissan? If you are you may see a silver tekna 1.6 waiting to be collected :)
Alex, the salesperson, called me last week saying the car is already in! Gives them time to fit the extras to it!
Keith

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol! I have to admit the white one is rather nice. But for me the red was the only option! I'm so excited about its arrival. Its at the dealership now (was due on 24th) but decided to wait to collect as not long until new reg out.

I am so tempted to pop round to have a peak, but so far have refrained!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Keith,

I am collecting from Beadles in Maidstone, just by Sainsburys. Alex is my salesperson too!
I will have a look for your silver one when I get mine. I do hope they have been playing nicely together!

Edited by: Kerfuffle

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol! Thanks for the welcome. Been spying on the forums for a few days now and thought "They seem like a friendly bunch, I think I'll join in their fun".

How to make 10 sleeps go faster!?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think Alex was pleased to see the back of me when I brought it as kept on knocking him down and down on the price! He had to go and see his boss about 3 times to clear it.....
They let me take out the 1.6t petrol and the diesel versions for half a day each on the test drive. Looking forward to collecting it now.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola

Agree with Kats..... Mine has been in sport mode since 1 mile from collection.

Don't worry when passing mirrors..... It's called the Juke perma

Lj

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Kerfuffle

Welcome to the forum. I have <!--if gte mso 9>
<w:Word>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:DonotOptimizeForBrowser/>
</w:Word>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:id v:ext="edit" ="1"/>
</o:shapelayout><!-->received comfirmation today that mine will be ready for the 1st Sept.
1.6 Accenta Gun Metallic, I can't wait..

Regards

Wizard

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, I have 12 sleeps to go. Went to dealer on Saturday to sign paperwork only to find they had messed up on the figures so I got metallic paint free of charge :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Phew ! For a minute there Gc I thought you were going to mention the handcuffs.
Now that would have embarrassed me
you know me joy,i can keep a secret,i have never mentioned the peephole bra,dam,dam,dam,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I picked up my Juke this morning and so far we have been into Chatham to say Hi to the people I work with, then off to Iwade to see a friend and then to Bearsted to show off to my parents.I'm loving it!! Even being stuck in a horrendous traffic jam for about 1.5hours couldn't wipe the smile off my face! At the moment he's parked outside just behind my Civic which gets returned on Monday. I have to say the Juke knocks spots off the Honda!

Anyway just thought I'd hop on to say how much I'm enjoying being a Juker before finding another reason for going out. Off to Norfolk for a family wedding tomorrow so a nice long journey to look forward to.

Kerfuffle

1 - 20 of 27 Posts