Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brother had a demo Acenta - in brown - on the 5th November. I drove it, fell for it immediately on looks. Went to Nissan dealer last Thursday night 11th after work. Wanted a Blue or Red Acenta. None here and not available till Jan or Feb
. They did have blade Silver 1.6L Acenta Sport with red interior trim.
Cracking combination. Bought it. Drove it home last night
- Superb!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Wow! Welcome. You must be the fastest, most impatient Jukester to date!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to the forum thats a terrifc turn around time you will certainly make a few people jealous
enjoy the forum and the car we are very friendly here

·
Registered
272 Posts
hi and wellcome...................you jammie get..LOL. was it a cancelled order ? simmo.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wow - that was a result

Congrats, and enjoy your new Juke

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow, and I thought my 9 days between ordering and pick up was a quick turn around lol. Glad you got what you wanted. Enjoy and welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Rosefinch - well done - enjoy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow, that was quick! My story is aquite different. For months I was obsessing with Qashqai, went to dealership 2 times to make sure I get exactly what I want. Finally, I go in there to sign the papers and order my dream car - and what do I see?! A Juke, just delivered that day sitting right next to Qashqai. It was a love at first sight.. lol.My dealercouldn't stop laughingwhen she saw my face. I was torn. To cut the story short, I 'dumped' qashqai and went for Juke!
No regrets!

·
Registered
93 Posts
So jealous - got ages to wait !

Sof82 - similar story, my mate was gettinh a QQ and I went to have a nose when he was collecting it and saw the Juke ! The rest, as they say, is history !!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been driving the Jukefor a almost a week now, and you'll love it..Both you and Sof82 made the right choice to drop the rather plain looking QQ!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts