Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Hello All

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  ... 
#1 ·
Hi I'm a newbie. I've been following this forum for weeks and there have been some interesting discussions. The delay discussion worried me and I rang my dealer who is convinced that I will get me car on 12th Nov if not before.I keep looking at the photos and try to calm myself down as I am really excited about my new purchase. Always bought ex demos so a new car is a treat!

#6 ·
Waiting is the hardest part. I've bought so many extras for the car that I can't get in my spare room!Have only test driven the 1.6 petrol, would love to know how the DiGT feels. Had some decent cars in the past and can't wait to see how this compares.

#8 ·
simps said:
me too..... how daft would it be to order a car you have never driven??????
that makes loads of us daft then as many placed orders without a test drive
i did in fact i believe the diesels are not yet available at dealers so suspect all diesel buyers ordered without driving
i didnt even test drive a petrol until 10 days after placing order

#12 ·
Diamondjue said:
Hi I'm a newbie. I've been following this forum for weeks and there have been some interesting discussions. The delay discussion worried me and I rang my dealer who is convinced that I will get me car on 12th Nov if not before.
I keep looking at the photos and try to calm myself down as I am really excited about my new purchase. Always bought ex demos so a new car is a treat!
Snap! Expecting my DIG-T same day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.