Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question to the Dealers out there (or Juke drivers who have their vehicles):-

Are the wing mirrors on all grades of Juke "heated wing mirrors" or are they only heated on certain specs of Juke??

Thanks, await replies.

·
Registered
87 Posts
They are described as being electrically adjustable on the Visia grade so I suspect that will mean they are heated as well.

·
Registered
367 Posts
No there not heated on the Visia or Accenta not sure of the Tekna though I'm sure someone will be on to let you know.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Well it was a particularly cold morning today and I drove to work again (so lazy I know!) anyhow hit the heated rear screen button and the mirrors stayed fogged up. So either I don't know how to turn them on, or they're broken or *ghastly* it doesn't have them? seems a very strange design decision if you ask me, the car has everything else, and my last 2 cars have had heated mirrors!

·
Registered
175 Posts
HI there,

It seems that heated mirrors are only available as an option on LHD models...

·
Registered
873 Posts
Yeh, none on mine (Acenta), they stay fogged for ages when the rear windscreen demist is on

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yep, you would have thought with the size of mirrors they would be. Unfortunately as my order was placed in July they didn't know if they were going to be or not but everyone was assuming yes as it is practically standard these days.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Any plastic covers available yet for freezing nights?
Or do I have to start knitting?

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Well so far we'e been okay, the wing mirrors fold in when the car's locked which so far has meant they've not been frozen/dew'd up in the mornings, i'm sure as it gets colder it might be a problem though!

Wounder if nmukworker can tell us if they're available in other markets and what the part numbers are so we an retro fit them!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Been today at my nissan dealer to get my heated mirrors fixed as they were not working only to be told IT DOES NOT HAVE HEATED MIRRORS im disgusted payed £14,ooo for a car and no heated mirrors got the juke accenta with sports pack in white beautiful only let down no heated mirrors ive e.mailed nissan to tell them how i feel about it hope everyone else does

·
Registered
659 Posts
I'm not even sure our V50 top spec. has heated wing mirrors. Must vary a/c to the manufacturer. I've never had them on any car. I've never had a Japanese car before - well, not since the 70s anyway...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Has anyone noticed though just how flimsy and susceptible to damage the wing mirrors are???
I tried gingerly to scrape them this morning and was frightened the glass would fall out.
Given the weather, its a bit of an issue that the mirrors even after miles of driving dont seem to demist at all... Slight aerodynamic flaw??

Fee x
Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
443 Posts
Could give'em a squirt of de icer.
Any members from the cold Europen markets got a part number.so someone can get a heated one and see I'd It's ok bearing in mind the mirror lens have different reflectIve lenses.

·
Registered
345 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Has anyone noticed though just how flimsy and susceptible to damage the wing mirrors are???
I tried gingerly to scrape them this morning and was frightened the glass would fall out.
Given the weather, its a bit of an issue that the mirrors even after miles of driving dont seem to demist at all... Slight aerodynamic flaw??

Fee x
jep mine are both scratched already.
as I like to use a vacume cleaner af washing the car to get out off the water.
But with the hard plastic against the glass of the mirror it scratches very easy

1 - 20 of 72 Posts