Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, can someone give me some help please. I have 2012 juke fitted with the factory sat nav oem double din head unit, I was wanting to upgrade to a Kenwood DMX7017dabs. Can anyone please tell me if this head unit will fit physically into the opening or do I need a facia for it?
many thanks in adavance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, can someone give me some help please. I have 2012 juke fitted with the factory sat nav oem double din head unit, I was wanting to upgrade to a Kenwood DMX7017dabs. Can anyone please tell me if this head unit will fit physically into the opening or do I need a facia for it?
many thanks in adavance
You will need a fascia and may well need an iso lead to match up with the power and speaker connections from the factory loom to the head unit,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Ed, I'll give it a miss with this head unit. I was actually thinking about one of the Xtrons systems. As a side note I bought one of the Halford Autoleads ControlPro 2 CP2-NI23 looms so I can retain steering wheel controls. When I eventually get around to the install I'll put a post of parts I used

1 - 3 of 3 Posts