Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just found this site, ordered a Haptic Blue 1.6 Acenta with Sports pack, have to wait til the start of March before I get it! A good test drive and I fell in love! can't wait until I pick it up, at least the weather should be a little better!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, walked into the dealer which has only opened this branch of Nissan 8 days ago, there was Red, black and blue models, didn't know which one to go for! All looked fab! Used to have a similar coloured red car, didn't want black so opted for this Haptic Blue model!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Roll on March then. I had only to wait 12 day for mine, but it felt like weeks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just hope the production line is in full swing ! Does anybody know if the latest Jukes are keyless entry and start up? Seen a few like this on the web but they where all American. The Juke I test drove just had a normal key obviously with buttons to open and close. Forgot to ask the Sales guy this.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Juke21 said:
I just hope the production line is in full swing ! Does anybody know if the latest Jukes are keyless entry and start up? Seen a few like this on the web but they where all American. The Juke I test drove just had a normal key obviously with buttons to open and close. Forgot to ask the Sales guy this.
Only the tekna comes with keyless technology all other specs have a good old fashioned key

·
Registered
277 Posts
Jukotabeekidin said:
Roll on March then. I had only to wait 12 day for mine, but it felt like weeks!
..... yeah .... my first month felt like ages to pass buy .... and now have hit the 4th month, my baby hippo should arrive mid Jan ... (fingers crossed it won't be delayed)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I saw the Haptic Blue a couple of weeks ago and it's a really nice colour. I was impressed.
I've been waiting just over two months now and I'm expecting it to be ready mid January. I was originally told it would be mid December. The wait is killing me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think production stopped for a couple of weeks over Christmas and will hopefully be back up and spitting out Jukes again soon! It would be nice for the delivery date to be brought forward for a change.

·
Registered
317 Posts
production of the juke will resume wednesday 5th january, nissan shutsdown for 2 weeks at christmas and also in the summer

·
Registered
166 Posts
hiya juke21, 2 months isnt that bad i bet it comes round really quick, i found out last week i'vegone from a 3 month wait to a 6/7 month wait
have been thinking whether or not to cancel but theres is no other car out there that i really like unless i want to pay a **** of alot more money.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Couldn't believe my eyes! Went back to work yesterday only to find a new force red juke parked in the car park! Thought I might have been the first in the building!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts