1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Just checked mine, both sides, although driver side is worse. Missed it on the black when I washed it Saturday (ashamed of myself now)Dealer will be getting a call on Tuesday.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Just got back from my dealer, they were shocked and their demo 11plate in White has it as well. Going back tomorrow for service to take photos and they are contacting Nissan. They think it will be a full recall, so let's hope it's sorted with no hassles. I will update when I hear back from them.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I read the post early last week but have been away.
Got home today and got Juke out of the garage...... And yep mine has started on the drivers side.

Straight to dealers, where they said that I am the first to bring this to their attention.
Looked at six cars on their forecourt with mileage ranging from 500 to 2000 miles, and 100% same problem..... The dealer did looked shocked.
Worse was a black one that you couldn't really see until you looked really close, at least 10mm long strip on paint gone.

Been asked to return tomorrow to see service manager, will keep all updated.

Lj x

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Likewise, been asked to go back tomorrow for photo to be taken. Also found one on their forecourt that had a worse problem than mine.

Lj2.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i emailed James Deacon but I think he is ignoring me as he hasnt replied to my last 2 emails and I am still waiting on gear selector replacement top
so Nissans new customer charter is off to a shakey start

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
well I am wondering as someone else claimed to speak with head of NCS that wasnt James
havent emailed anyone else as Holdcrofts said they would soret it for me so will go that route
I emailed him on other matters that I thought he would respond to

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi Guys,Only got my White one last Thursday, not done many miles as yet but will keep checking,thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Would it be at all helpful to add WHEN you bought the car? to your posts... that said **** has had an issue and he got his absolutely ages ago..Would seem there is an issue on the production line if all cars at all ages are affected...Will start to have a look at Jukes parked in car parks now....to see if they too are the sameIf anyone gets pm'd by NCS - could they post to advise what has been saidGOod luck all!!!Fee x

·
Registered
57 Posts
Collected my car 25th March. No paint issue up to and including 28th April - certain of this because car was valeted that day and I always do an 'eagle-eye' inspection when I collect. Noticed definite flaw on passenger side - photo on other thread - on 30th April.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Only got my car on Thursday of last week? (28th April 2011).

Having only read this this morning I have yet to get an opportunity to checkit

However what alarms me is that mine is a PCH vehicle, so how should I proceed with this? Obviously the car is covered by the normal 3 year or60,000 mile Warranty!

A lot of the pictures I've seen are real close ups.. is there a possibility we can get a picture/photo put up which is further in distance where the particular area is more easily identifiable to the owners, maybe with a circle to specify the area where to look?

Many Thanks

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
it affects the area where the bumper meets the wing most notably on the outside edge that clsest to the wheel a distant shot wont show the damage as your car is new its highly unlikey to have damage yet as it seems this is a wear issue noticed with time and use

·
Registered
78 Posts
Checked our5 demo models on site, the 4 older ones have or are showing signs of a paint issue. The 5th demo is only a month old. Will mention problem to my Service Manager.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts