Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got an automatic and what do they drive like, i want to order mine this weekend but my local dealers isnt getting an auto for test drive til the end of november and i dont want to leave it til then to order, i can only drive automatic so i cant take a manual out.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I wanted to test drive an auto before ordering but there aren't going to be an auto demo's before November. I've ordered subject to test drive.
I did test drive the manual.
I've been assured that the auto is a standard auto, so if you are used to driving an auto you should find it straight forward.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi there, we picked ours up on weds and although I have not driven it alot since (the wife is being selfish!!!) I loved every part of the driving I have done in it and she has not stopped praising it! in Eco mode it is a little sluggish but in normal it is reactive and the sport mode definitely is. I love it

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
everyone is telling me that i should really take it for a test drive first but i dont want to leave it any longer due to the waiting times, not only that but my current mot and tax runs out march next year so think i would be pushing it if i left it any longer.
i agree with the fact most autos are the same i had only ever driven my 206 til 2 weeks ago when i drove my mums honda civic and i didnt think i'd be able to drive that but after a few times i can actually drive it better than mine.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
place an order subject to test drive lots of people have done this but make sure you get it in writing that if you dont like the drive you will cancel for full refund

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i asked about it at my dealers but they wouldn't do it, they said if i didnt like it then i would either lose the deposit or they would try and find another car i liked, which is the only reason i havent ordered yet, i dont want to throw £500 quid away, i'm gonna go back and have another look tomorrow so will see what they say, surely all dealers should offer it.

·
Registered
659 Posts
They said WHAT???My dealer said I could have the deposit back when I ordered in June before I'd had a test-drive. Your dealer sounds rubbish.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know thats what i thought, its not my fault they are not getting the auto in til then end of nov, surely they cant expect me to sign up for something i have never driven.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i would go find another dealer their are plenty of them about not sure where in essex you are but you cant be far from another

·
Registered
41 Posts
I ordered mine beginning of October and was given February as date. Didn't have a test drive of an auto but am confident it will be fine. If you aren't happy about not having a test drive I would go to another dealer as suggested.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi Jenkins, why not do what I did, my dealer let me take a Quashkai auto for a test drive (same box). I have to say it was fantastic. Being a CVT box there are no jerky gear changes just continuous smooth drive. Dont worry about the auto it is and will be wonderful and well worth the wait.
Change your dealer too, deposits should be refundable subject to test drive.
Let us know how you get on

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got myCVT yesterday - absolutely cracking drive; very smooth and easy!
Mine is the standard 1.6; understand the DIG-T to be just as smooth but faster.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone put my mind at rest, just got home from ordering one, cant believe i've finally done it, now just a waiting game.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts