Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking the juke for a spin to Harrogate next week to meet a friend for lunch. Does anyone know a good place to go?

P.s. Wave if you see me, I will have my club sticker in the windscreen
X

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
12Inchmick said:
The Crows Nest do the best Fish and Chips if it's still there. Massive Portions. (ooer)Mind you last time I was in Harrogate was 35 years ago. 
12inch

Would think your fish and chips are still there after that amount of time ****

Lj x

·
Registered
13 Posts
HI the tannin level,on raglan street you wont be disappointed,great for lunch...!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not sure about a dentist,but its near the library,nice and central - can pay and display,not seen a redin harrogate yet just a couple of white ones!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
davemac said:
Not sure about a dentist,but its near the library,nice and central - can pay and display,not seen a redin harrogate yet just a couple of white ones!

One of the White ones may have been mine, it's been to Harrogate a couple of times. Mine is normally to be seen travelling around the A61Thirsk to Ripon rd.

·
Registered
13 Posts
yes seen you a few times now going past village shop in carlton miniott,you will have some company after sat our lass picks her white one up from mill garages knaresboro,only took 4weeks,mine due 8th april gun metal if on time!!will have only taken 10weeks!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
You'll probably have seen us on school runs to Carlton miniott school. Will look out foryour Jukes from Sat and 8th April. I envy you having 2. The Duchess would like a Red one if we could afford 2. We gots ours from Mills. Darren was the salesman. What specs are you getting ? Add them to your signature block in the edit profile on members control panel so everyone can see them.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, the person I was meeting had to work, so re-arranging for end of April. But taking the juke to the lakes 12th and 13th. Hope the sat is nav is good cos driving on my own, could end up at Fee's house!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts