Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can any one expain to me and i am sure many others on here, WHAT IS A HAPTIC !!!,I HAVE NEVER HEARD HEARD OF IT,and as no one has ever seen one,are nissan leading us on !!!!,i think we should be told,,we want answers now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hopefully I will have one tomorrow

Haptic is actually Greek for "sense of touch", which is why when you have a smartphone that vibrates slightly when you touch the screen it is called haptic feedback.

I'm not sure why Nissan decided to call a blue colour haptic though...

·
Registered
873 Posts
I though haptic meant 'barely perceptible' or 'only just visible', makes more sense for the shade of blue

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Irv075 said:

Haptic is actually Greek for "sense of touch", which is why when you have a smartphone that vibrates slightly when you touch the screen it is called haptic feedback.

thanks,irv075,glad some one got the jist of the post

·
Registered
998 Posts
Irv075 said:

Because when the paint comes offNissan getssome touching ? feedback. Touching is that the right word ?. Tc

·
Registered
873 Posts
Yeh, it does mean all that, but I read somewhere about the barely perceptible thing, in relation to this car as well

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stormrider said:
Yeh, it does mean all that, but I read somewhere about the barely perceptible thing, in relation to this car as well
speak to joy,he knows all about bare,ly perceptible things,he is a first aider..

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lady juke said:
Another..........

joy story,isant that about a wooden puppet,then again it could be about our friend in north yorks,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts