·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some better pics of MJ2.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Yes. Can't remember if you have said that you have got yours yet but either way still yes. If you have not got it yet speak to dealer who willorder parts and hopefully have it all done for same collection day. Unless you go to my dealer who didn't know what parts came with the Urban Pack and had to fit the front styling plate while I waited. Not nice seeing your brand new car being taken apart. (Front bumper has to come off to fit it). Lj2.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Too right, if only.

I was having lunch with an old schoolfriend and she spotted the scratching so it may even have happened in the pub car park. No possibility of accidental, as I was parked (on purpose) right on the end, against a barrier.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I really hate that, when you're left to pick up the bill for no fault of your own. Unless your friend did it in a fit of haptic jealousy!!!? Lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
I was hopeing clippy would got his haptic. Be for he went to the USA. It would look nice next to the gunmetal
On my drive way. But it don't look like its going to be here Tull after they go to the USA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts