Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is that petrol or diesel wish i was getting that out of my diesel currently done 350 miles in mine urban so far used 1.5 tanks of fuel haven't actually calculated it properly computer says its average is 29mpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
I love the haptic blue. I've seen one in the flesh and thought it was very classy and unusual.

Glad you're happy with it

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have an Haptic Blue JUKE the colour depend on the light some days its green some blue others grey, regarding MPG I travelled 280mile round journey on sunday on a tank of fuel snot sure if that any good orn not.
Ivor

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yep that the diesel deks..the 47-48 mpg is pretty accurate...have topped the tank up to the brim 3 times just to check the figures. havent driven in any city traffic yet so dunno if that will drop drastically when i do.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The mpg will go down though when you fit the plough to the back !

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes think thats my problem car is doing 20 miles a day all short school runs see what happens with consumption the weekend when i blast it up the motorway for 100 miles(weather permitting)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hillman Imp said:
The mpg will go down though when you fit the plough to the back !

Ha. dont you mean the front ?. dont want to tempt fate mate but Portpatrick is on the gulf stream, has a very mild climate and tends to escape extreme weather.I think the golf course was only shut for 3 days last year out of 365. Having said all that i now fully expect to be snowed in for the next 4 months or so.

·
Registered
146 Posts
SWScotJuke said:
Will look out for you on A75! Haven't seen Juke on the road in SW Scotland yet!!!
Havent seen another en either swscotjuke..although if you shop at Tesco Dumfries..theres a chance of spotting mineon the car park as i often stop there to refuel my stomache !

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Northendsoul,
Car looks really good especially with thatscenery in the background.
I lived in one of the houses on the skyline of your last picture up behind the hotel (at least I think it was one of them) when I was a kid. They were coastguard houses at the time.
Left Portpatrick in 1958 and I've never been back although it's been on the list to go back to for ages.
My one memory from those days was as a kid (about 3 years old) hanging about on the quayside under the cranes when they lifted the fish baskets off the boats. We used to collect the herrings that fell off until we had one attached to each finger and thumb and run off home. Sometimes we got chased by the fishermen but not often.
Oh the nostalgia!!
I barely remember Portpatrick itself, it does look beautiful in the sun.
Rgds.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Fippenyjuke...great memories of your youth ey...always amazes me how we remember little incidents from childhood yet struggle remembering what we did a few weeks back !
Well you had a fantastic view of Ireland from your house, sometimes it looks so close on a clear day you feel you can almost touch it. That row of coastguard houses is still there and its a nice walk from there past the golf course and down into Sandeel bay and Dunskey glen.
The Portpatrick hotel is now owned by Shearings the coach firm i believe, and you can get some really good deals especially out of the main tourist season.The first pic of my Juke is taken from the hotel car park just round the corner from your old house.
Move the trip 'home' to the top of your list, you wont regret it !

·
Registered
22 Posts
deks36 said:
is that petrol or diesel wish i was getting that out of my diesel currently done 350 miles in mine urban so far used 1.5 tanks of fuel haven't actually calculated it properly computer says its average is 29mpg
Im Getting 38.4 MPG out of my DIG-T atm! 29 MPG from DCI Doesnt sound rite??

·
Registered
659 Posts
My diesel is showing 44.3 mpg after 600 miles.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
deks36 said:
Im Getting 38.4 MPG out of my DIG-T atm! 29 MPG from DCI Doesnt sound rite??
I know just want to try it on a run before i try and find a Nissan dealer to sort it out

·
Registered
146 Posts
valy63 said:
Greats pics, thanks. It's very beautiful.
Is it where you live ?

Hi valy, and thanks..yes thats where i live in Bonnie Scotland.
Was just looking at your pics on the other thread and your car looks very impressive both inside and out. you mustget your husband toteach you how to wash it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts