Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had the car for 2 weeks now, done 800 miles with an average of 47.7 mpg. that is 200 miles of mway driving, 200 miles on the A75 and 400 miles around the Stranraer and Rhins of Galloway area..dunno if that is classed as urban as we have no traffic lights or traffic jams, the only hold ups are the odd tractor or deer. I am very happy with both the car and my colour choice, although i dont think photographs do it justice, here are a few i took last week.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it,s the Visia...with the extra 1.4k for the diesel the accenta was more than my budget, probably a bad decision, perhaps should have got the petrol Accenta

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ive read that the diesel is not giving value for money.So those wheels came with it? I really like them!! I have these on mine

·
Registered
62 Posts
always remember colours look different depending on where in the world you are, due to the different light they get - thats why most cars get launched in spain etc as the photo's look better more yellow light in uk we get more of a blue tinge

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
jooky said:
12Inchmick said:
You in Arizona Jooky?

Yeah,back and forth from Marana Arizona and sunny Southampton!
Ahh, so that explains it. The US Jukes are a different blue I believe, deeper than the Haptic Blue, if that was available here I might well have been swayed away from the red....... lovely colour. More pics please.
12inch

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thats Sapphire Black, as far as i know that color doesn't exist in Europe...

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have the same wheels on my Accenta (although 17"), I prefer them to the ones on the higher models. A nice bonus!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have to agree, the Acenta alloys are great, but slighty different from the visa ones not only in size but also style.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts