Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got THE phone call today while at work..car coming this thursday...but cant pick it up till next tuesday..why..because im bloody working...typical..i was off work last week....anyway it has only taken two weeks to get,was quoted 20th april at the earliest.to say im happy is an understatement...all i can say is ,,i cant wait........

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Always great to hear

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm waiting for the call to say its already

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi all..i have set up to recieve emails when people reply..aint got any...not in junk box either..sorry wasnt ignoring you ...im geting acenta premium dig-t in............................BLACK..i test drove a white one and wife said i looked like i was driving a bath???? she put me off the colour...still trying to get a good price on arm rest and spare wheel,any one got any idea's who is cheapist?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Madmoe7 said:
hi all..i have set up to recieve emails when people reply..aint got any...not in junk box either..sorry wasnt ignoring you ...im geting acenta premium dig-t in............................BLACK..i test drove a white one and wife said i looked like i was driving a bath???? she put me off the colour...still trying to get a good price on arm rest and spare wheel,any one got any idea's who is cheapist?
email thing is becoming a real issue I have never received messages to my email address until I set up a new email account with google mail and now get all updates I also have it forwarded from gmail to my regular address so I dont have to check it all the time

spare wheel on sale in sale section or try holdcrofts for both
better still sign up for the meet 29th May at Gaydon and you could win a leather armrest
kindly donated by HOLDCROFT NISSAN
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for the info.....ill check it out.29th may is a sunday,where's gaydon?sounds like a happy london......lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ill see if i can get that sunday off work,be good to have along drive..hope to see you all there..

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I wont comment other than to say that when previous members tried to order they didnt actually have any in stock and people then came back and orderd from Holdcrofts who will only take your money if they actually have the goods

1 - 20 of 23 Posts