Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer phoned me on the 25<SUP>th</SUP> March to say the car could be collect on the 1<SUP>st</SUP> April, then had another call on the 29<SUP>th</SUP> March to say the car hadn’t arrived. Now the dealer ‘thinks’ it may arrive today so I can collect on Friday? Surely Nissan’s system should show when a car is going to be delivered to the dealer?
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
It’s been a long wait since December!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I with you sdevlin. Mine was due on Monday but never got transported. Who knows when it will turn up?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Mine was due on 18th Dec. Dealer phoned me everyday to say it's not turned up, maybe on tomorrows transporter. Finally arrived on 18th Jan. I don't understand how the system doesn't know where the car is. Surely when a car is loaded onto a transporter the driver will have a load manifest. You'd think the day before, these details would be passed onto the relevent dealers. It's so simple.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apparently Nissan are having transport issues but the backlog should be cleared by tomorrow. Still no news on my Juke

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thats great sdevlin. Mine arrived thursday so picked up that night. Happy driving.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, booked in for collection on Thursday, it's gong to be a long few days!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts