Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an interesting meeting yesterday with a researcher on Nissans behalf..I certainly had to work for the money!.
Some great points raised..all issues regarding MPG and boot space noted..was filmed throughout indoors and on a 20 minute drive.
Looks like nissan could be considering a panoramic/sunroof option as was pressed on this.Also maybe a more sportier version then the DIG-T was mentioned 200bhp plus with a sportier kit/set up.As opinions were asked for regarding this.
A lot of the time was more owner profiling,giving nissan ideas on what branding potential owners like to chose and who to approach i guess.
If you get a call then go for it guys.

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ Deanno1dad - Glad it went well
Did they happen to mention anything about perhaps have more optional choices on wheel rims?

·
Registered
247 Posts
I would be interested in knowing more of the questions - like you pointed out in with the sunroof, some of these market research questions are testing the water for possible future developments.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to be honest..It was more a what did i like or dislike about the juke..the only development questions were the panoramic sunroof and the sportier 200 bhp version.

Most of the time was profiling me,to the extent that she was photographing.my banksy art in the lounge..my ipod nano and my panasonic mini hifi..Nissan want to know who to chase after..even to the extent thati was talking about my fashion sense and labels i liked.

Maybe nissan will start hanging around the lyle & scott shop..for possible new customers.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Just read on the US forum that Nissan have been talking with Stillen about offering their exhaust as an option on future jukes. Which will explain the 200bhp version! Like mine

·
Registered
247 Posts
Deanno1dad said:
Most of the time was profiling me,to the extent that she was photographing.my banksy art in the lounge..my ipod nano and my panasonic mini hifi..Nissan want to know who to chase after..even to the extent that i was talking about my fashion sense and labels i liked.

You are certain they weren't just casing the joint

1 - 7 of 7 Posts