Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks,my infamous email from the dealer,starts off by agreeing thatthe date for delivery has been moved to September, would you believe, and of course,is unacceptable!There is an alternative offered for aJune delivery, a, wait for it "pearl white" one, with the interior as I ordered!Now I know there are people here that love that colour but I have NEVER had a white car and neverwant to!!So, I replied and said I will wait for my RED one and bearing in mind the wait will have been two weeks short of a year, could they please loan me a car at Nissan´s expense, as has been done in the UK,so I can release my car to my ever tolerant purchaser?I think it may be a forlorn hope, here in Spain people are rather frugal, to put it mildly. So, I now await the reply, with everything crossed that doesn´t hurt!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
That is a monster wait, but I think if its red you originally ordered then you should stick to it otherwise you will always think to yourself that white isn't the colour you wanted.
It will be interesting to hear if you get the loan (not load) car.
Edited by: Rocks703

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rocks703 said:
That is a monster wait, but I think if its red you originally order then you should stick to it otherwise you will always think to yourself that white isn't the colour you wanted.
It will be interesting to hear if you get the load car.
Pardon my ignorance, what´s a "load" car?What I do wonder is, will it be a 2012 model??????

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Lady juke said:
People from Berkshire are really posh..... They call the Juke a Jute
Looks like the Spanish dealers are telling Pilgrim to "whistle for it".....in which case in Spain it's called a flute
Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Doh! I have now edited LJ haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts