Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great photos, the car looks really good with the new wheels. My first photos might be in the snow too!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
12Inchmick should have been here during the 2010 winter olympics, it was literally the 2 best weeks of my life!!!! I still get depressed just thinking about how the olympics are over now hahaha

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
GuyOh said:
12Inchmick should have been here during the 2010 winter olympics, it was literally the 2 best weeks of my life!!!! I still get depressed just thinking about how the olympics are over now hahaha
I can imagine. I was there on a business trip in 2000. Loved Gas Town and the bars and restaurants. Best steak in the world ever at Mallone's I think it was. Stayed in the hotel in the picture and got the river taxi to North Vancouver every day. Found the architecture jaw dropping. And the scenery awesome. Would be in my top ten of places to live.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
12Inchmick said:
I can imagine. I was there on a business trip in 2000. Loved Gas Town and the bars and restaurants. Best steak in the world ever at Mallone's I think it was. Stayed in the hotel in the picture and got the river taxi to North Vancouver every day. Found the architecture jaw dropping. And the scenery awesome. Would be in my top ten of places to live.
I'm glad you enjoyed Vancouver, if you ever visit again, you have to try the Asian food here, we have the BEST Sushi, and Chinese food in North America

·
Registered
272 Posts
love the carbon look console.does any one know where i can get it done here. simmo.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i would say all you to do is google vehicle wrapping in your local area or seek out a vehicle signwriting place sure they will be able to help

·
Registered
272 Posts
thanks deks mite have a go at that. simmo.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts