Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dealer today at 4pm as arranged to pick up my shiny new Juke DIG-T, to be met by a confused gaze..."Hadn't it been agreed you were picking up the car tomorrow due to the mix up with the finance?" was the question I had not expecte to hear! There'd been a mix up earlier in the week when I went to sign some papers and the dealer wastrying to charge me GBP17 more per month than had been agreed...I put them right on that front as I'm sure you can imagine...

I'd been discussing with the Finance Manager at the delareship yesterday and he'd asked whetehr he could fax papers over to me at work...which I said was fine...however, papers never turned up and I phoned later and left a message...as he's already left for the day, saying that I hguessed we'd sort paperwok out tomorrow as he hadn't been in touch or sent anything through...
Turned up today...finance manager on a day off...salesman confused as he thought I'd ben told...it was his day off yesterday...

Soooo....no new Juke DIG-T...have to wait until tomorrow...fortunately I've only got to wait until 9am

Have been lent a 1.6 overnight though...so not all bad!!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Not so good for you but good on ya for sticking to your guns....

Finance can be a total nightmare!!!

Hope your pick up goes without another hitch ---- Enjoy!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
if they threw in a wee suprise i would go wee on one of theres as well!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
meaga-byte said:
if they threw in a wee suprise i would go wee on one of theres as well!
Urine trouble if you do that, Meaga byte.

Joy....Not taking the pee when I say I'm a winner of a prestigious Juke keyring.

·
Registered
130 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Aha--- perhaps they will throw in a wee surprise!!!

Would be good Customer service to do so

Fee x
Ahh ....but they have...

The MPG you will get with that full tank of fuel will indeed be..."wee"

Sorry, couldn't resist!

:)

DuncsEdited by: snowysdad

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hehe duncs, they might as well wee in the tank :/ :D

okay okay now back to the topic so the poor OP dosent think we are taking the wee micky

1 - 12 of 12 Posts