Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Last night there was adisturbance on our street !I heard wheels screaming / then a BANG.Satupright more wheels screaming and louder as it approached our home. Another Bang
Rushed out of the door and so did everyoneelseon the street , One of our neighbours said i am sure your car got hit
I looked at the car going down the street crabbing to the right hand side taking several more cars out then eventually crashing.As youcanimagine next - blue lights everywhere ! As i checked my car i could not see anythinginitially- it was dark.
This morning went out and i could have cried ! it as hit my passenger side lower sections black rubber marks down my car and the front wheel arch plastic slightly clipped of. I thought initiallyagainit was a minor glance, So i have been cleaning the marks off and it looked good too - until i stood up then i could see a crease in the rear section and front door.
Plus side - i have a witness ! It was a DRUNKEN FEMALE Total cars hit 14 ! And shes insured - i have my crime number and i have the crime number from the incident / disturbance.Taking it in to dealers Monday for anAssessment!
Talk about down in the dumps / angry / mixedemotions

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I can imagine how p**s off you must feel. Absolute scumbag! I hope you get it sorted out with zero loss to yourself.The insurance should pay out to you as you are the third party, at least the scumbag won't get anything for their damage and hopefully will soon be staying in the 4 bar hotel
Edited by: Rocks703

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THX Rocks.
I Hope she goes behind Bars ! I HAVE AT THIS MOMENT NO SYMPATHY FOR HER AND WHATEVER HER REASONS I DO NOT CARE.
She has basically damaged 14 cars 6 right offs -Failedto report an incident , leaving the scene, tried to run off and DRUNK !And she lives on our street ! At this moment i need to keep calm and keep myself / anger in check.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have sympathy for you but how has she managed to hit 14 cars, apparently write 6 off and still be able to drive off?

What was she driving? a hummer?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She was driving a Honda Civic - her brakes had partially locked up on one side so as she kept onacceleratingdown the street the car kept on slamming to the right.It was like a scene from a film - i could not believe what i was seeing.
This morning i have counted 7 pickup trucks moving cars !I suppose mine was very light damage - the juke stood up to it very nicely ! Compared to what i have seen last night and this morning.I also know she is currently locked up !

Edited by: snout

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Not playing with words here but if she lives in your street, she should be sent to Coventry as and when she getsout.
People like this should not be getting a one or two year ban, but as she showed a total disregard for others property the courts should show a total disregard to her licence and throw it away.

Hope the Juke is repaired quickly.

Lj2.

·
Registered
127 Posts
There's few things I hate more than drunk drivers.

Hope everything gets sorted soon, surely there won't be any issue getting this repaired?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Juke in at the dealersMonday- and also have courtesy car ready!Brilliant service from Nissan Polesworth / Tamworth.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The misses got some pics - the only funny thing about what happened last night theneighboursaid it bounced off the juke as if it had been bitten ! LOL.

I Have since cleaned it up and most of the scratches have gone - a little g7 will sort the rest.
However the crease which was impossible to get a photo is another story. Hence the dealers for that.I Just hope i get it back for our Gaydon Meet !

Edited by: snout

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Thanks for the photo's. Absolutely gutted for you Snout. Don't know how you'll be able to hold yourself back from paying her a visit when she gets out.
Why is the reflection of the houses and cars upside down in your 1st photo but the right way up in the 2nd ? The house with the wonky windows didn't get them fitted by everest did they.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
Thanks for the photo's. Absolutely gutted for you Snout. Don't know how you'll be able to hold yourself back from paying her a visit when she gets out.
Why is the reflection of the houses and cars upside down in your 1st photo but the right way up in the 2nd ? The house with the wonky windows didn't get them fitted by everest did they.
lol good spot - windows upside down

I will have to look ! Its Probably the way / angle she took them

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
insanojackson said:
I know how you feel, my scirocco has now been damaged 4 seperate times by other peoples stupidity, the cars jinxed!

How would you know..... the Scirocco looks like a squashed golf anyway

Lj

·
Registered
133 Posts
Lady juke said:
insanojackson said:
I know how you feel, my scirocco has now been damaged 4 seperate times by other peoples stupidity, the cars jinxed!

How would you know..... the Scirocco looks like a squashed golf anyway

Lj

Possibly because it is a squashed golf??? a positively hansome looking one compared to the Juke, a handsome looking one with some decent quality interior plastics too.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts