Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
nice one bwfc, the car looks great not sure about your team
only joking enjoy your new toy awaiting my own end of jan, very envious of you guys but do not begrudge you the pleasures of your new jukes, keep the pictures coming through.</font>

·
Registered
309 Posts
gun metal looks far better in the flesh, don't you agree?...it seems to photograph almost blue!!? Spoiler looks great...enjoy it!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really chuffed with the car!hadthe swift sport before and now i feel like `im driving a real car to be honest.As for being a Bolton fan,yes i`m afraid i am,me and about 200 others hehehe

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
200 ? Are you sure ? Must be done with mirrors. Lol.
Seriously though.No shame in supporting Bolton.Maybe a little shame in living there,though.

·
Registered
309 Posts
how funny...i had a swift sport before (see my pics in the gallery of the swift and juke back to back) - its in the posting "Force Red Dig-T with rear spoiler"...I thought it was a great little car (no issues), but didn't have the luxury or grunt of the dig-t juke! all the best.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Trotter fan,
Your grey Juke looks great,the pics are getting me all excited as I have the same car on order from the same dealer, ordered 3 weeks after yours so am hoping mine might not be far away.
Jukeda.

·
Registered
35 Posts
got my gunmetal gray three weeks ago looks great when clean good choose of colour I thinks

just the paint prob. hope sorted soon

·
Registered
233 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Seriously though.No shame in supporting Bolton.Maybe a little shame in living there,though.
Hey, you! Nothing wong with Bolton. Haha

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
marmajuke said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
Hey, you! Nothing wong with Bolton. Haha
have you not will you not,do you not,
blackbuurn,boolton and buury,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts