Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Chrome looks superb, John, especially on the Gun Metal. I might have to have another look at the chrome list!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank-You John, I have ordered the Gun Metallic with the chrome minus mirrors and was starting to wonder if I had done the right thing. Now Im sure i have!

·
Registered
206 Posts
john said:
the juke looks great with all the chrome.can any one tell me when the disel jukes start to arive.
We think late Oct/early Nov

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
john said:
the juke looks great with all the chrome.can any one tell me when the disel jukes start to arive.
Dealer told me diesel demo's were due in by next week so can only assume orders will be close behind

·
Registered
129 Posts
Bradders said:
Thank-You John, I have ordered the Gun Metallic with the chrome minus mirrors and was starting to wonder if I had done the right thing. Now Im sure i have!
Like you Bradders this confirm i have made the right choice by leaving off the chrome wing mirrors.

·
Registered
26 Posts
WITHERS said:
Bradders said:
Like you Bradders this confirm i have made the right choice by leaving off the chrome wing mirrors.
Withers, got mine last week and deffinatley the right choice it looks really good. Ok so maybe im a bit biased on that one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts