Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres one of our demos, gun metal Dig-T Tekna 4x4 CVT, options added:

Rear spoiler, front and rear styling plates, chrome boot trim, chrome door sill strips and mudflaps. Its having an armrest when they are available

It hangs on really well round the bends with the 4WD vectoring switched on
Always gets loads of comments from passers by. Not the quickest thing in a straight line, but it goes well enough. The CVT box in sport mode is just teriffic! Once of the best auto boxes iv ever used.

Cheers

Daniel

·
Registered
39 Posts
I "should" be picking up one of these on Monday! Thanks for posting the pictures, we have never seen one in Gun Metal. Dare I ask what mpg you're getting at the moment? I know it will probably be quite low until the novelty wears off!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its currently doing 25mpg, but i do have a heavy right foot, and i only live half a mile from work so its not even off choke most of the time. I reset the computer to shoot up to manchester last week and it averaged 32, that was with a bit of fun on the motorway sliproads :D Im off to the lakes on saturday so il see what it gets on a proper motorway run then.

Dave, iv left it in 4wd-v since iv been using it, havnt even bothered with the 2wd or 4wd mode. So it might do better in 2wd?

Either way my old mini cooper S only did 20mpg round town, so im happy with it.

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
118 Posts
Its looking good Dan!! Pretty much the spec & extras id go for..& colour!! Ta for the comments re test drive!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi.....

I'm a new entry e new nissan juke italian owner......Gun Metal Grey TEKNA 1.5 DCI + Chrome Pack ad.....i'm very endecided...front and rear styling plates
can you help me to choise???

Could you post same front ed back's pics of yourjuke?

Tank you very mutch.....

Giovanni.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts