Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep for my first real life look at our Juke
I wasn't well enough yesterday but went to Glyn Hopkins this afternoon for a viewing and it's gorgeous I love it!!!

Thanks Matt for letting us have the keyes for a little sit in and play no driving it though until the test drive on Tuesday. I couldn't believe how big it looked at first!!

Insurance all sorted and booked in to pick up on Saturday morning 9am!!!

Oh here's some more photo's to bore you with
Edited by: alicat

·
Registered
204 Posts
Looking good - I like the look of that colour, seems like it changes a lot with the light.I've seen it look quite dull in some publicity but it looks really nice in your photo. Bet you can't wait for Saturday.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I like the way the stereo blends into the dash, it seems to have the same finish as the rest of the centre console

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes we felt quite at home sitting in there
I loved the climate control etc can't wait for the first drive at night to see it all lit up. Do I sound like a child at christmas with the christmas lights or what!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
alicat said:
Yes we felt quite at home sitting in there
I loved the climate control etc can't wait for the first drive at night to see it all lit up.
SNAP! I'm planning a photo of the dashboard at night with some nice light trails from the streetlights, the I-CON/NAV screen should provide some cool eye candy :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts