Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after signing the form so they could tax it last Thursday, I got a call thins morning saying that it would be ready to collect at 12pm Thursday. I'm so excited it was so hard not to squeal earlier, the only reason I didn't was because I was in the library at uni.

So fingers crossed the forum will bombarded with pictures...........heres hoping the lorry turns up with it

Emma

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Roll on Thursday! Hope it all goes to plan

·
Registered
81 Posts
Enjoy your new car, they are lovely vehicles. dont let the issues put you off I'm sure they will get sorted.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Great news Emma - look forward to the photos - enjoy yourself

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
LegallyWicked said:
Thanks Fee, I can't wait I feel like a 5 year old on Xmas morning.

Emma
Surely that is a bad idea and a strange way to celebrate............. lol
Congratz on the delivery date another CVT joins the exclusive club. Let us know how it goes........
So happy for you
12inch

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for that ****
thanks to everyone and sorry for being so quiet but i didnt get it today @ 12pm like scheduled
.........................................................................................................................

I GOT IT YESTERDAY!!!! I got a phone call yesterday lunch time saying it had arrived a day early and would i like to go and get it. So i have been finding any reason possible that would require me to drive somewhere..anywhere. I am absolutely in love with it, i dont think ive ever been happier. SO far everything is great although not the prettiest but I love the headunit and it does everything i could ever want so thats probably just saved me about £800. And a big shoutout to JOhn 2005holdcroft for my sexy red mats that look soooo good. And a massive thanks to Chris for making my dreams come true.

Emma

·
Registered
189 Posts
congratulations legallywicked enjoy your new jukeness and lets have all the pics and comments the forums getting bigger and better as more of us get our jukes( another month for me ) but once again enjoy emma
</font>

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well done Emma and enjoy your car...Remember a black car needs to be highly polished and clean all around (easier said than done in our climate) and it will look the 'bee's knees' as they say.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys, I love it so much and i love the fact that people stop to look at the car its so great. AGLImages I'm not looking forward to the cleaning of the car, i'm bad enough after two days one little spot and i'm trying to rub it off. lol. All i can say now is i hope everyone elses cars turn up asap

1 - 20 of 23 Posts