Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lived with an annoying vibration coming from the car ( especially when cold) sounds as if its coming from the dash. So booked in next Wednesday to get sorted just wish I had done it sooner. Think some of you have had a similar problem , if so please let me know in case the dealer is unaware of it. Cheers Rich

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
My car had exactly the same issue - HOWEVER, afterabout 10 minutes the vibration stopped.

It was only from cold but didnt really cause me so much annoyance that I would have booked it in.

Would be interesting to know though if you do find the cause in case anyone else has the same issue

Cheers

Fee x

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have the same fault and think its coming from speedo glass and as fee says it stops after about ten minutes

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Posted by [email protected]

Hi All finally got the vibration sorted it turned out to be two pipes coming out of the heater system inside the vehicle tapping on the bulkhead, was a easy fix without much disassembly just pinch together and secure with metal cable tie, hay presto rattle stopped. would rather this than dash out and the thought of creating more rattles...!!!

Might help......

12inch

·
Registered
58 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Posted by [email protected]

Hi All finally got the vibration sorted it turned out to be two pipes coming out of the heater system inside the vehicle tapping on the bulkhead, was a easy fix without much disassembly just pinch together and secure with metal cable tie, hay presto rattle stopped. would rather this than dash out and the thought of creating more rattles...!!!

Might help......

12inch
That's pretty much the same as mine! No problems since they fixed it! It was mainly idling and at low revs that it happened to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I believe I have the same issue, when pulling off in 1st gear or starting the car, there is a knock. It sounds like the exhaust knocks the bulk head momentarily.

Is there any chance of the previous pictures being uploaded again.? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts