Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lovely drive , I like it a lot .. The only thing wrong is my "inteligent key" was working when i left the garage ... and now its not !!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Can you give us an update? Mine's going to be keyless and I don't want any glitches!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi , no worries the inteligent key is working fine!!!! it was me making a mess of it ... ive now got the knack its its great. Dont even have to take the key out of my pocket at all

·
Registered
40 Posts
Anyone know how far away from the car you have to be before it locks itself?? Presumably you can manualy lock it?? Or have I mis-read all the details (still waiting for my Tekna)

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah I would like to know that too. Plus, how close does the key have to be to unlock the car?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think you have to press the little button on the door handle to unlock - or am I wrong again???

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have been using a keyless entry for 3 years with my suzuki swift sport (which i have traded in for a juke Dig-T). I decided not to go for the keyless entry this time for various reasons...It has good points and bad. The "lock itself" function is good in theory, but if you have mild OCD, you will never trust it!
With Suzuki it was 3 metres.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh no - I'll be checking to see if it's locked every 5 minutes!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had my white one about a month now - with no alarm.
Great to drive and gret to look at - until it got covered with cement dust from nearby building work. All clean again now!

·
Registered
7 Posts
It locks fine with the little button and you can tell it has worked because the mirrors fold in. Also, you soon get used to the different types of clicking noises to distinguish between lock, unlock drivers door, and unlock all doors....or is that just me and my OCD?

·
Registered
10 Posts
oooh, I should be joing the White Juke club soon. Have seen one on the road recently andfelt a littlestab in my heartbecause I was supposed to getmine two weeks ago.Have to saywhite coloursuits Juke really well. For now, I just have to hang in here and pick up all the useful information bits

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
brownjnr said:
I have been using a keyless entry for 3 years with my suzuki swift sport (which i have traded in for a juke Dig-T). I decided not to go for the keyless entry this time for various reasons...It has good points and bad. The "lock itself" function is good in theory, but if you have mild OCD, you will never trust it!
 With Suzuki it was 3 metres.

The juke doesn't lock itself, you press the little button and the wing mirrors fold in.
To open you press the button, again it doesn't automatically unlock as you walk near or up to the car.

It is a great system, my key has not been out of my handbag, once in the car, foot on clutch and press the start button.

If you go on YouTube orvwithin this forum there is a film titled Nissan juke walkabout, it will show you how all the gadgets work.

Lj x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts