Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome from me as well.
Come on, spill the beans. We need details and possibly even pictures -we're all a bit sad on here like that

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
chris78 said:
Welcome from me as well.
Come on, spill the beans. We need details and possibly even pictures -we're all a bit sad on here like that
you can talk don't see any pics of yours yet

·
Registered
575 Posts
That's because I'm ashamed. She's filthy after only a couple of days and 120 miles. I'm away for the weekend as well so no clean. Hoping to get some time next week to wash, autoglym lifeshine and HD wax her, then I'll post some piccies. I'm also hoping to get some accessories fitted soon

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
autoglym lifeshine the dealer wouldn't sell that to me said i neede to be trained to use it
got the HD wax just havent had decent enough weather to apply it

·
Registered
575 Posts
Brought mine online. The place I got it from does the lifeshine applied professioinally for about £250 or sells you the kit if you want to DIY. Was about £60. More than getting it off ebay, but I don't trust ebay and I did trust someone who actually uses the kits professional. Came all sealed and looks easy enough to do - just like applying wax, but maybe harder work. I've also splashed out on some aquawax for when the weather is rubbish and I want to polish the car

·
Registered
575 Posts
Oh, and there's enough to do 2 cars so giving to give the missus's fiesta the treatment as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts