Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juke has arrived today, love it loads. Please anyone who has a delay on theirs don't cancel trust me you will regret it. It really is a fantastic car

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We picked it up at 9 this morning so had some time out. It's raining now so have put it to bed
Anyway, you've heard of a football widow well I'm now a juke widow as hubby has been playing with the gadgets for the last hour
off out again tomorrow xx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thats a great Idea. Going to take mine out to the coast for its first long run in a weeks time(a week today actually
) Awww, it will be like taking a little puppy for its first run on the beach

And congrats on the TC for their's, it looks awesome. I plan to spend alot of time with all the gadgets too. Enjoy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratulations alicat - that looks stunning - nice colour - hope you enjoy it and have lots of fun - hopefully I will be enjoying mine in a couple of weeks time.....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congratulations Alicat, it looks wonderful. I wish I'd been able to pick mine up at the weekend - I get it 9.30am on Tuesday and have to go straight into work

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ginnym - book some Juke time from work!! We are in work next week then just the following Monday then we have the Tues-Fri hols Juke Time

Yes silverjuke we are very pleased with the colour it's not as dark as it first seemed especially with the sun on it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats on the new arrival! I agree what a great car - a test drive does not do it justice it just gets better hour by hour

I can understand your hubbys fascination with the gadgets
thers so many to choose from!!..

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GuyOh I'm sure more pics will follow soon. Our car is fab it really does attract attention (maybe not always for the right reasons perhaps!)

We love all the controls and hubby loves the cruise control. He did find the eco mode was a little more sluggish but fine for some mortorway driving. Sport mode is real fun and you can certainly notice the difference so hopefully after a few thousand on the clock it will get even better.

Do you know when you are getting yours over in Vancouver??

·
Registered
231 Posts
alicat said:
Bo & Luke Juke - any pics yet??

We've got our High Definition Wax at the ready to
NO pics yet - well thats no entirely true, there are dozens of them, I'm just too lazy to put them on flickr
they are on FB tho, not that thats alot of help

Wondering when we will be able to upload direct from our pc's?
I am going to pray for dry weather next week to allow some time to clean and polish our Juke too--
Rain rain go away... blah bla........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts