Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my DiG-T last October and was told it would be the end of January before I received it but last Saturday got a call from my dealer to say it had arrived early and I could collect it Monday night

So I did! ...well it would be rude not to!

First DiG-T to leave my dealers and I know some people on here have had bad experience with theirs but mine was first class and couldn't praise them enough, so if you live in Northern Ireland and thinking of buying a Nissan go to Loanes in Aughnacloy, it may be a bit out of your way but for the service its really worth it.

Anyway, 4 days and 350 miles later im still grinning from ear to ear

Such a great car to drive and the acceleration of the DiG-T has surprised me. I was (up until Monday night) driving a Toyota Celica and the Juke would leave it sitting without any question.

Anyone thinking the wait isn't worth it, trust me it is!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good stuff Blue! What dealer did you buy it off?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Juke21 said:
Good stuff Blue! What dealer did you buy it off?
The clue is in the third paragraph !!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome Blue - Glad to have you onboard!!!

Glad you are happy with your car

All the best and keep us updated with a 1000 mile review

Fee x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Juke21, yeah the clue was in the third paragraph ad Fontie said, ha ha, bought it in Loanes in Aughnacloy, well worth the drive down from Belfast if you haven't purchased already, they were very helpful, genuinely nice people and a pleasure to deal with.

Fee, thanks, that 1000 mile review could be coming quick and fast as im just loving driving around in the Juke (plus I do a 54 mile round trip to and from work, ha ha)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just reading back! Lol blind as a bat sometimes! Seen where blue was from and ignored half the post!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ordered my Juke in Charles Hurst Nissan Belfast get it 29th March was handy no probswith dealer ,delay with the 17in Sport rims is taken longer than i would of wanted it 2

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah Lady Juke it certainly does, I've heard some bad stories, luckily all went well.

Djdgl, thats not good about the delay, but it is worth waiting for.

Juke21, easy mistake, theres not as many N.Ireland Juke owners on this site as other locations and certainly not alot on the roads around Belfast yet, so far since getting mine last week I've only met 3 on the road, 1 white, 2 gunmetal....i've yet to see a blue one out there anywhere!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Blue and Djdgl, well hopefully the first week of march for me! Haptic blue also my choice! Haven't seen many on the road but there is 3 in the work car park! Red, White and blue lol! Ordered from charles hurst!

When did u order yours Djdgl?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Juke21 said:
Hey Blue and Djdgl, well hopefully the first week of march for me! Haptic blue also my choice! Haven't seen many on the road but there is 3 in the work car park! Red, White and blue lol! Ordered from charles hurst!

When did u order yours Djdgl?
Hi Juke21 and Bluegood 2hear there be more Jukes out there in our wee country
I ordered it on the 19th Jan cant wait get more excited the more i read the forum lol. Edited by: djdgl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts